Trustees and Employers:
To assist you with the smooth running of your pension and other employee benefits schemes, Gemmells delivers full service actuarial, investment consultancy, risk management and administration services to trustees and employer organisations, offering you:
- A comprehensive service, so you only need to choose one firm to meet all your needs, giving you more time to spend on other matters
- Better informed decision-making, because we take the time to translate complex issues into plain-speaking business language
- Timely and accurate advice on emerging and ongoing issues, such as pension auto-enrolment and new risk management solutions
- Improved member, employee and pensioner satisfaction, as a result of our high quality and responsive administration service with attention to detail and getting things right
- Enhanced employee engagement through our internal communications campaigns, designed to highlight to your employees the real value of the benefits they enjoy
- Potential cost savings, arising through a combination of our improved value services and creative and efficient solutions
- Improved terms and costs from third party providers, through our re-brokering services and strong relationships with financial institutions.
|Services for Trustees||
Gemmells provide full service support for pension scheme trustees, enabling you to make well informed decisions, improve your members’ experience and fulfil all aspects of your role. Our blend of a highly-qualified professional team, client focused creative solutions, top quality consulting and administration services, with attention to detail, ensures expert management of your pension and employee benefit schemes. Our services for trustees include:
|Services for Employers||
Gemmells can work and integrate seamlessly with existing human resources, pension and payroll staff, and you can outsource to us your pensions and employee benefits management in part or in its entirety. Our services for employers include:
To find out more about how trustees and employers can benefit from our actuarial, investment and administration services, please contact us.
“A highly qualified professional team offering client-focused creative solutions, top quality administration and attention to detail.”
We are completely independent and work on a fee paying basis.